Friday, February 10, 2012

Psychic Session-Who IsThis Guy-Relentless Spirit, Mysterious Death, & Lessons Learned

I wanted to share another memorable session.  I was doing a group session.  There were about 10 people present.  I went around the room as I usually do, different family members and friends were coming through for different guests. It was a "typical" group session (If you can ever call these experiences typical). 
    Suddenly, I had the spirit of a man saying he passed young, he appeared to be in his late teens or early 20s.  He gave me the feeling that he was very close to someone in the group.  I said  " I have a man who passed early in life, he says he was very close to someone here...maybe a husband/boyfriend or even a brother or best friend".  No one from the group responded.  I continued.."He's a good looking guy, someone really close- a cousin or brother maybe? he says he spent holidays with you, did things together as children, he says you have a sister...someone must know this guy?" Still, the group remains quiet...I then ask again.. "Does anyone know who this is?".  
    I must explain here that often times the spirit is relentless and will not simply leave.  They will continue as long as it takes for me to connect them with the right person. 
    The guests begin saying, no, not me, I have no idea who this is ( I can tell by the looks on their faces they are starting to doubt my abilities)....At this point, I am beginning to get frustrated and so is he...he then gives me a name, loud & clear...., I say to the group "OK, Who is Jennifer"? I say this rather abruptly, the same way he said it to me.  Finally, a girl in the corner of the room says..."That's me...I'm Jennifer".  I proceed to ask her if she had anyone she was very close to who passed at a young age, she says, yes my cousin.  I tease her a little & say "Finally, duh...why didn't you speak up?", she replied that she was thinking it was a husband or boyfriend because that's the first thing I had said about him. 
    He then goes on to give her information to validate his identity, personal stories about how they got in trouble together as kids and other situations that meant something & validated his identity for her.  He then tells me his death was mysterious.  He continues to explain that his parents always suspected foul play and they were right.  He tells me to tell her, "Go see them, she hasn't seen them in a while"...she confirms that this is true-his parents did suspect foul play & she hadn't seen them in a while.  He instructs her (through me) to tell his parents that they were right, that there were at least 2 others involved in his death and that somehow drugs were related.  He said his parents needed to hear that.  She confirmed that they were having a very difficult time getting past his death because they just didn't know what happened.  I then told her every detail he gave me about his death. 
    While I have many memorable readings, this is one of those that sticks with me.  This reading taught me two very important lessons about the other side....1-If a spirit has a message that they feel is important to get out, they will...they do not give up and will continue relentlessly until I get the message to the right person. 2- I have to say what they say, I shouldn't guess or try to figure out the clues myself, this can confuse the clients or lead them down the wrong path.  If I had just said what I heard, that this was a male who was very close to someone in the room, Jennifer may have thought of her cousin sooner, but because I interpreted his statement about the close relationship to mean it was possibly a husband and that was the first thing I said, she immediately discounted it and thought this message was meant for someone else. As soon as she heard me say "Possibly a husband", she tuned out, until I said her name, Jennifer.  It can sometimes be difficult to just repeat exactly what I hear.  It sounds like it would be easy enough to just repeat, and that is my job, but as humans, we automatically try to understand or decipher the clues ourselves.  I wasn't trying to lead my clients, but simply trying to help them interpret the meanings of the clues based on my experience.  I now try to say EXACTLY what is said to me, word for word, and  while I may offer suggestions, such as "this usually means...", I no longer try to figure it all out myself.  I know now that it is not my job to figure it all out, I am simply the messenger.

No comments:

Post a Comment