Sunday, February 12, 2012

Whitney Houston-My Psychic Vision/Suicide? Thoughts surrounding her death

I'd like to start out by saying I'm not writing this blog to gain attention or to in any way take focus off what really matters- her life, but Whitney Houston gave us all such a wonderful gift with her voice, and to lose her at such a young age is a tragedy.  With that being said, I have heard from many people asking me what I, as a psychic, think happened- I may be putting my reputation on the line by giving my initial impressions- which I had told some people (you know who you are) within minutes of initially hearing about her death.  I believe Whitney Houston passed a long time before the authorities were called.  I also believe there is in some way a suicidal energy with her passing.  I'm very sorry to express that & I'm sure many will argue with me, but that's the energy I get...meaning she either intentionally took her own life or she knew she was leaving this world, and didn't reach out for help because she didn't care.  I feel she was laying on the floor for a long period of time, and this may have been how she was found.  There were prescription drugs involved.  I know some of these things can be assumed by anyone who has ever read a newspaper or watched tv, but I'm saying I don't see it being "street drugs".  I know the media has already released the fact that she was found in a hotel, but that's another fact I had seen clearly.  I know many of you are asking yourself why I am writing this blog...the answer is simple....as of now, the media hasn't released any info about her death except that she passed & that it was in a hotel.  I "focused in" on this because numerous people asked me what my thoughts and feelings were- I could be wrong- no psychic is right 100% of the time, but this is what I see.  Rest in Peace Whitney.  You will be missed by family, friends, and fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment