Friday, March 9, 2012

Psychic Medium Sessions- A Spirit Healing-Suicide, Murder, or Accidental Death

I recently had a private session with a new client.  We'll call her "Jane" for confidentiality purposes.  She was quieter than most of my clients and came in to my office visibly shaking- she was both afraid and anxious.  I opened the session as I always do, explaining the process and how spirits come through- the difference between a psychic medium & just a psychic, etc... First her grandmother came through-giving me names of people in the family and detailed info that she was shocked I knew...then a young man came through- I explained what he looked like & that he had passed much younger than her grandmother- I then gave his initials and finally his name- she was shocked and amazed, it was her brother.  As he started speaking, he began apologizing...he wanted her to know that he was so sorry.  He explained how he didn't live where she now does and that he had lived in a larger city, he said that he had gotten in with the wrong crowd and made some poor decisions. He then went on to say that the two of them had a lot of arguments and really didn't get along, he had been in legal trouble and had abused drugs and alcohol.  He also wanted her to know that when he passed of a drug overdose, it was NOT a suicide, he began to cry (the first time I had ever seen this from a spirit), he explained that he accidentally took too many prescription pills and while he had many issues and was depressed, he did NOT kill himself.  He also told her it was not a murder, but a complete accident.  He repeated several times how sorry he was for what he put their family through- both while he was living and after he passed. He then told her to please tell his parents that they did the right thing in dealing with his issues by exercising tough love and alienating him.  He mentioned the screaming in the home, the negative energy he created, and how much he wished he could change that.  As he was fading and leaving the session, he turned and said to me "Thank you so much, I really needed to get that out, I am fine here, but couldn't truly feel at peace until I got those things off my chest and told the people I loved how sorry I was and what really happened".  After the session, as "Jane" was leaving, she told me as tears welled in her eyes, how much agony the family had been through, over what caused her brother's death and the lingering questions:  Did he commit suicide, was he murdered?  They also worried that the tough love technique they chose to pursue with him, was the wrong one.  Now she knows the truth.   Of course, I have abbreviated this story for blog purposes.  The reason I wanted to share this session is because I felt it was an important lesson for me.  While there is no ill will or negativity and they are very happy and healthy, the process of communication with loved ones here on earth is a healing process, not only for us, but for the spirits as well.  I'm not sure why I have this ability to communicate with the spirit world, but I do feel now, more than ever, it is my responsibility to help not only my clients with the grieving process, but sometimes the spirits as well.  I hope that I can bring peace & comfort to not only those in this physical world, but to those that I am so blessed to be able to communicate with on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment