Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Psychic Medium Secrets: Who, Why, How, & What questions answered

As a psychic medium, I get many questions from clients, friends, family, & even strangers.  Most of them revolve around how this works, what I see, how I see it, and if I tell EVERYTHING.  Let me start be explaining how I see.  I know there are countless tv shows that depict a psychic medium actually seeing spirits.  I do NOT see it like that.  I'm not saying other psychic mediums are lying, that just isn't the way I see it.  I "see" with my mind.  In my mind I picture people, places, & things.  In my mind I communicate with spirits, ghosts, and angels.  I even hear and feel in my mind.  It's like watching a movie in your head.  When I describe what a spirit looks like, it's simply them showing me.  They are actually no longer a physical body, but instead a collection of energy. Here is how I often describe it: if you wear glasses, take them off and try to see someone down the street-it's very blurry, but you may be able to figure out the general appearance... this is often how I see them in my mind.  I hear their words in my head as well.  Sometimes it's like they are in a tunnel far away and very muffled, other times it is clear.  They do not speak in sentences, but it's more of a game.  I get clues- I tell my client the clues, they have to figure out what it means.  For example, I had a spirit tell me to say "cookie" by showing me an image of a cookie in my mind, I said to my client "Cookie" he's showing me a cookie, did he love cookies or something?"  She instantly got excited and replied "No, his girlfriend's name is Cookie".  This is one way they get me to say certain things, another way is by showing me my family members, for example if they had diabetes, they will often show me my mom, who has diabetes.  Each psychic medium has certain signs and symbols, I have just learned with time & experience what some of my symbols mean.  They might show me the motion of a break with their hands, sort of like if you break a wishbone, this is my symbol for divorce or someone in the family not speaking.  I learn more symbols every day.   I also know if the thought/sound/sensation is coming from my right side, it's a loved one, if it's on my left, it's an angel or spirit guide.  I honestly have no idea why it works that way for me, it just does.  I also will occasionally have a client who is unsatisfied about who shows up to communicate.  They couldn't wait to speak with their mom, but she never shows, instead a great grandmother is here the entire time.  I try to ask for the mom to come, but more often than not, I don't get her that time.  It's not that her mom doesn't want to communicate, it's just that she's not there at the time.  This is very hard for most people to understand.  I don't understand it either.....I just know that I have no control over who shows up and who doesn't.  I have many regular clients who meet with me on a regular basis, some of them get a different person each time, some get the same person each time. I have yet to figure out why it works this way, it just does!  I also get many questions about spirits & ghosts going home with people either after a group or private session.  The answer is YES, the spirits who came with you will leave with you, if they didn't come with you, they will not leave with you.  Finally, I'd like to review a question that everyone is thinking, but few people actually ask out loud...Do I see the negative things and will I tell if I do.  I do see some negative things, but not many.  I may see that someone will have an illness or disease, be in an accident, have a fight with someone, lose their job, etc... None of these things are something I "want" to tell, but yes, I do tell everything I see unless someone instructs me otherwise.  I feel that this spirit is using it's energy to tell me things for a reason and it's not my job to judge if someone can handle it, but simply to pass the message on...that's what I do.  In closing, I would like to touch on one final subject that always seems to come up in questions.  Do I see them everywhere, all of the time?  Yes & No...I can say things to keep them away for the most part; however, if they want me to see them or to pass a message along, they will continue pestering me until I do what they want.  I can usually get them to leave me alone so that I'm not seeing hundreds of spirits when simply going to the mall or attending one of my kid's school functions, but often, I'll get that "look" in my eyes and one of the kids will say..."Mom, please don't do a reading now"!  I usually try to ignore it and it eventually goes away, but sometimes, I just can't help myself and approach a total stranger to tell them that their loved one is there and wants to say hello!

1 comment:

  1. I would like to say thanks for the awesome post. Because I have got knowledge all about psychic medium. I have been visited many blogs but your posted information is much better than others.

    ReplyDelete